Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the ItemLoc screen does not allow users to change the supplier if the ITEM_LOC status is 'Discontinued'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item with 2 suppliers, associate to a warehouse, store and approve it.
- Navigate to [itemloc] screen and change the ITEM_LOC status of the store to 'Discontinued'.\
- Go to Supplier screen and change the status of the primary supplier of the location to INACTIVE.
- Navigate to [itemloc] screen.
- Try to change the status for the location with discontinued status to ACTIVE.
- Observe that the Primary Supplier is not enabled on the [itemloc] form, and a new supplier cannot be added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms