Analysis Tab Filter Part with Best Price Displays Records with no Bid Price
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using filter "Part with best Price" in the Analysis tab od sourcing project, the filter select the lowest price
Result includes in the list records of other suppliers who do not have RFQ
Steps to reproduce
1. Create an assembly with items having multiple AMLs.
2. Add the assembly to sourcing project.
3. Open the sourcing project.
4. In Analysis tab, select all items and create a RFQ.
5. Go to Responses tab of the RFQ.
6. Select one AML under one item and assign to supplier
7. Get price from supplier.
8. Go to Analysis tab of the sourcing project.
9. Do set as best for the responsed lines.
10. Select Parts with Best Price view, check the items/AMLs displayed in the tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms