No Error/Warning Message Is Displayed While Confirming the Wrong Container During Case Pick
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During container pick if the user confirms the wrong container ID, then no error message is shown to the user.
Steps to Recreate
1. Change the SCP (System Control Parameter) of labeled_reserve ='Y' and labeled_picking='N'.
2. Create a stock order to generate C (Case) pick.
3. Distribute the stock order and print the wave.
4. Navigate to picking the handheld device.
5. Select Pick Without a Pick Package option on the HH (handheld)device.
6. Give the wave number, location_id, and the type of picking you are going to perform.
7. Press F4 Open.
8. In the container pick screen, enter the generic container ID. The PICK_DIRECTIVE information is displayed.
9. Try to confirm the wrong 'from' container ID. Error message is not thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms