Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New gift card was issued when selecting 'No' button on manual activate.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
2. Select F9 More -> F7 Gift Card/Cert. -> F2 Gift Card -> F2 Issue.
3. Enter Gift card number and Time-out/Off-line with ISD.
4. Make sure the Manual Activate the Gift Card screen displays after performing step #4.
5. Select No button.
6. Still the gift card is getting issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms