Data Seeding Does Not Populate UIN_REQUIRED Column in STORE_ITEM Table in SIM
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), if the Universal Identification Number (UIN) attributes are assigned during item creation and the UIN capture is set to 'SR' (Store Receiving), when data seeding is performed for such items, in Store Inventory Management (SIM) it is observed that the UIN_REQUIRED column is blank in the STORE_ITEM table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create UIN type items in RMS.
- While assigning the UIN attributes, give the UIN capture time as SR (Store Receiving).
- Create and approve the item.
- Perform data seeding in SIM.
- In SIM, observe that for the items seeded the UIN_REQUIRED column is blank in the table STORE_ITEM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms