Convergence Calendar User/Resource Availability Incorrect After DST Change
(Doc ID 1995289.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is reproducible with all timezones which have Standard/Daylight savings and it does not matter if you are inviting a user or a resource to an event.
1) Set display timezone and calendar timezone as Europe/Paris, re-login to Convergence and switch to Calendar.
2) Create an event on March 24, 2015 in Europe/Paris timezone 4pm-5pm (before timezone switch) and invite another user.
3) Edit the same event, click on the CheckAvailability button.
Notice that 4pm-5pm will be shown as the chosen time window in the check availability window and signed in user will be shown as busy 4pm-5pm.
4) Create another event on March 31,2015 in Europe/Paris timezone 4pm-5pm (after timezone switch) and invite another user.
5) Edit event2, click on the CheckAvailability button.
Notice that 4pm-5pm will be shown as the chosen time window in the check availability window BUT signed in user will be shown as busy 3pm-4pm.
Note that Resources may get a double booking error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document