Last updated on APRIL 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem is Universal Attempt Termination with Billing (UATB) Feature Node unexpectedly exits on branch 12 ("Disconnect (Calling)") when both of the Voucher and Wallet Server (VWS) nodes were taken down before a final ApplyChargingReport (with callActive=false) was received from the network.
It happens with Oracle Communications - Network Charging and Control (OC-NCC) 184.108.40.206 in the following conditions :
- active call for which final ApplyChargingReport (with callActive=false) was not received from the network
- stop both VWS nodes in order to simulate a total VWS failure
It is expected that uatb node will exit on "BFT" exit which represents the following conditions:
- Could not talk to the Voucher and Wallet Server due to one of the following:
* Could not contact billing engine client
* Voucher and Wallet Server is busy
* Various internal "no dialog" type errors
- Could not charge for call
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms