Not Able to Modify Item in RWMS If Weight of Item Is Greater Than 999.99
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 14.0.x, we are unable to modify or save an item if the weight of that item is greater than 999.99.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with weight equal to 1230.0 grams (or any value exceeding 999.99).
- Check that the item is properly integrated into RWMS.
- Open the Item Master Editor screen in RWMS.
- Change any attribute (other than weight) of the item above.
- Save the changes. Note that RWMS does not allow the save unless the weight is changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms