Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, the total cost at Header level and Detail level check is not performed when retrying the invoice from the online screen. This causes erroneous data to be posted to Accounts Payable (AP) and identified only after the invoices are posted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an invoice with invalid vendor ID, having the total cost at header level different from total cost at detail level.
- Load this file into the ReIM invoice upload batch.
- Note that the invoice is rejected for reason "Invalid Vendor".
- Correct the vendor ID on online screen and click "Re-try Invoice".
- The "Total Cost" issue is ignored and the invoice gets matched and posted to AP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms