Replenishment Order for Cross-Docked Category Does Not Get Split Even If Supplier Has Truck Split Rules
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, replenishment orders for the cross-docked replenishment category do not get split even if Supplier has Truck Split rules.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Truck Split constraint for supplier.
2. Create item / location where replenishment is cross-docked and replenishment method is 'store order'.
3. Add store order for item / store.
4. Run the replenishment batches.
5. Note that cross-docked orders are not split based on the truck split rule set on the supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms