Stock Count Report Gets Item Long Description from ITEM Level Instead of ITEM_STORE Level
(Doc ID 1996451.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the Stock Count report retrieves the Item long description from ITEM level (ITEM.LONG_DESCRIPTION) instead of ITEM_STORE Level (STORE_ITEM.LONG_DESCRIPTION).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Admin -> Setup -> System Admin.
- Set 'Display Item Description' under 'UI' topic as 'Long Description'. Save and Exit.
- Go to Inventory Management -> Stock Counts.
- Open any stock count.
- Open any child stock count and check Item Long description will be shown on the SIM screen.
- Return and select a Child stock count.
- Click on Print button.
- Select Stock Count Detail as Format and BROWSER as printer. Report will open in BROWSER.
Notice that the report gets the item long description from the ITEM table instead of the ITEM_STORE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!