“Invalid Parameters” Error While Trying to Edit a Worksheet Purchase Order
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, we counter an "Invalid Parameters" error message when trying to open a worksheet order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Ordering > Orders.
- Select Action as "New Order".
- Enter all the necessary information and click Items.
- Enter some items and item quantities.
- Click OK on the PO Header Maintenance.
- Select Action as "Edit Order" on the Order Search screen.
- Enter Order ID above and click OK. Note the error: "Invalid Parameters".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms