Users Receive Error: "ODI-10182: Uncategorized Exception During Repository Access" While Performing RA "Topology Configuration for Physical and Logical Schemas"
(Doc ID 1997098.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance as on 09-SEP-16
When installing and configuring Oracle Retail Analytics (RA) 14.0, in the "Topology Configuration for Physical and Logical Schemas" section of the RA Installation Guide (step 7), users are observing the below error:
> java 03_ConfigureTopology -p ../conf/odi/bin/03_ConfigureTopology.properties odiRepository.jar
Steps to Reproduce:
In "Topology Configuration for Physical and Logical Schemas":
To configure schemas, do the following.
- From Unix prompt where the installer has been run, go to odi/bin directory.
- cd /ora14/ra_automation/conf/odi/bin.
- Edit 03_ConfigureTopology.properties and enter the passwords for configuration.
Note: For security reasons, installer does not populate the files with passwords. After setting up the topology it is advisable to remove the password entry from this file.
- From Unix prompt from where the installer has been run, go to lib directory.
- run . ./setEnv.sh
- run . ./setEnv_odi18.104.22.168.0.sh
- Execute java 03_ConfigureTopology –p ../conf/odi/bin/03_ConfigureTopology.properties odiRepository.jar.
Note: Please note that file “03_ConfigureTopology.properties ” has already been populated by the installer.
-- At this stage, user is getting the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document