Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user can edit transaction details through Store Close Audit, even though that user is not defined as an employee and cannot edit the same transaction through the Transaction Maintenance screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Sales Audit -> Additional Operations -> Transaction Maintenance screen.
- Open a transaction in edit mode. Error thrown: The current user id must be defined in the employee maintenance screen.
- Navigate to Sales Audit -> Store Close Audit.
- Open the store day in edit mode.
- Navigate to Options -> Error list.
- Click on 'Fix Error'; the transaction opens in Edit mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms