While Editing ReSA Transaction, 'Customer Order Attribute Details Required' Message Appears for Any Item in Edit Mode
(Doc ID 1997610.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) , a 'Customer Order Attribute details required' message pops up for any item (both merchandise and non merchandise items), when editing a transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Sales Audit -> Additional Operations-> Transaction Maintenance -> New.
- Create a sales transaction with one item.
- Enter Tender and Customer Order Attributes and save the transaction.
- Re-open the same transaction in Edit mode.
- Add one Non-Merch item. When Item Status is selected, the form shows a confirmation message that changing Item Status will clear all Customer Order Attributes. However, for this item the user has not had a chance to enter any customer order details.
- The confirmation message should not pop up while adding a new item to the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!