Manual Project Publication Does Not Appear to Publish the Project Immediately After the Action Was Triggered
(Doc ID 1997662.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When project(s) are published manually, the project(s) do not appear to be publishing immediately and do not appear in the "View Service Status" window.
The publication process should start immediately, as well as displaying the job status in the "View Service Status" list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P6 Web, go to Projects > EPS.
- Right-click the desired project(s) and choose Publish Projects from the drop-down menu (or right-click and choose Publish Project).
- Go to the Projects or Activities window.
- Select the Action dropdown and click View Service Status.
- Note the project does not display in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!