Error "No Location Exists for the Current Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing Relationship" Occurs After Updating Location Lead Time
(Doc ID 1997690.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the following error message occurs after updating the location lead time on form Item-Supplier-Country-Loc:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Edit an item: Suppliers -> Item Supplier Country of Sourcing -> Enter a country > Press view.
- Open Item-Supplier-Country-Loc.
- Highlight the first row, which is the primary location.
- Below, choose a different location - check the lead time box and change this value.
- Press Apply. The primary location indicator is removed from all locations in the form.
- Press OK and try to open the form again.
- Note the error: "No location exist for the current item-supplier-country of sourcing relationship"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document