Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4.8 to 13.4.9 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO) displays a blank screen if the user searches a transaction with an incorrect transaction number (less than 12 digits).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Central Office.
- Click on Transaction Tracker.
- Click on Search By Transaction link.
- Enter Transaction Number - any number less than 12 digits.
- Click on Search button.
- Blank screen is displayed, and user is logged out of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms