Tender Control ID Always Defaulted When Pay Event Added
(Doc ID 1998017.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is invoking the CDxPaymentEventMaintenance XAI Inbound Service when creating a credit card payment from an interface. Although the Tender Control ID is passed in the XAI request, the Tender Control ID seems to always be defaulted resulting to pay tender being created linked to a different Tender Control ID. Is there a way to invoke a base service that creates a payment for a specific Tender Control ID that can be specified in the XAI request.
Steps to replicate:
1. XAI Inbound Service : CDxPaymentEventMaintenance
2. Tender Control to put in Request -- 1XXXXXX, with starting balance: $0 and Check the 'All User' checkbox.
3. Deposit Control ID XXXXXXXXX with $0 balance.
4. Create another All Users Tender Control: 2XXXXXXX with starting balance: $200.
5. Deposit Control ID XXXXXXXXX with $200 balance.
6. XAI Submission - Request: Tender Control ID 1XXXXXX.
7. XAI Submission – Response, has a different Tender Control ID i.e., Tender Control ID 2XXXXXX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document