Dem 126.96.36.199 "Failed To Retrieve History Information, Check Validity Of Local Causal Expressions"
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Worksheet
When attempting to run engine,
the following error occurs in engine manager log file
SELECT sales_date datett, round(sum(greatest(nvl(pseudo_sale,nvl(actual_quantity, src_actual_quantity))*(1 + nvl(demand_fact,0)),0)),6) sales, round(max(sales_data.causal_tv_flag),6) , sqrt(avg (power (nvl (decode(obs_error_std,0,1,obs_error_std),1),2))), nvl(sum(nvl(UP_TIME,1)),1) FROM SDE_1 s,MDP_1 m WHERE ( (sales_date <=? and sales_date >= ? and greatest(nvl(pseudo_sale,nvl(actual_quantity, src_actual_quantity))*(1 + nvl(demand_fact,0)),0) is not null ) or sales_date > ? ) and m.T_EP_ITEM_EP_ID = ? AND m.T_EP_ORGANIZATION_EP_ID = ? AND s.ITEM_ID = m.item_id AND s.LOCATION_ID = m.location_id GROUP BY sales_date ORDER BY datett
10:43:15:504 <UKF6-SDEVDEMW02-0> 10:43:15:504 ERROR - ErrorDescription: ORA-00904: "SALES_DATA"."CAUSAL_TV_FLAG": invalid identifier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created new series called Causal TV Promo Flag (causal_tv_flag).
It is a numeric series with a drop-down list for values .The server expression is max(branch_data.causal_tv_flag).
2. Created a new local causal factor called TVPromo with the location function = max(sales_data.causal_tv_flag).
3. In the worksheet I assigned the value in the series Causal TV Promo Flag for several historic rows of the lowest level sku-store combination. I assigned this flag to rows where the sales quantity is higher than usual.
4. After this I assigned the same causal value to future rows . I saved data.
5. Next I run the engine and recieved a error message in engine manager log.
6. I checked the worksheet and I can only see forecast values of 0s for all lowest level combinations (sku-store) but when I look at a higher level such as brand and country I can see a forecast.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms