Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e184.108.40.206 and e6.1.3, internal browser
Find that if the internal browser mask EDB-GRP-FLD-RLB is adapted with a Sel.-Action-Userexit to open the attributes in the standard attribute mask (like other browser objects can be opened from the browser) the click on the attribute opens only an empty attribute mask but does not display the selected object from the browser in it. The same happens if a select menu in EDB-GRP-FLD-RLB is added that should open the selected object in a form.
It should be possible to open an attribute from the browser in an attribute mask like it is possible for other browser objects (like for example classes)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the browser classes and their attributes are displayed and can be selected in the browser like all other objects. Only for attributes there are no actions possible from the browser
2. Adapt browser mask EDB-GRP-FLD-RLB and add Sel.-Action Userexit: brw_sel_dtv EDB-CLAATTR EDB-CLA-CFR F>EDB-CLA-SBF-GEN
3. Add a Select menu to EDB-GRP-FLD-RLB that contains following selection bvb_usx_opn_ent EDB_CLAATTR EDB-CLA-CFR @>
4. Reconfigure the mask and refresh the browser
5. Open a class and an assigned attribute of the class in the browser
6. Click the attribute to select it -> Sel. Action Userexit of the browser mask is executed but opens an empty attribute form only
7. In the browser on the attribute click the right mouse key: select menu of the browser mask appears: Click the selection -> again the attribute mask is opened empty instead of displaying the selected attribute
8. Adding fields of T_CLA_DAT and an appropriate mask join (T_GRP_FLD.C_FLD_NUM=T_CLA_DAT.EDB_ID) to EDB-GRP-FLD-RLB does not change the behavior described.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms