ReIM Login Fails With "Could Not Complete Login" Exception
(Doc ID 1998204.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After new installation of Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Release 14.1, and upon trying to log in , the login fails with "Could not complete login".
Steps to Recreate:
- Installed the required components until reached the creation of the RETAIL.USER, which failed due to incorrect LDIFs.
- Created required attributes and object classes as per details in the Installation Guide and created RETAIL.USER successfully.
- In ODSM, created the reim group and made RETAIL.USER, admin, reim.admin - members of the reim group.
- Ensured that RETAIL.USER was present in IM_BUSINESS_ROLE_MEMBER with business_role_id set to 1.
- Installed ReIM.
- Attempted to log in to ReIM with RETAIL.USER, and received error: "Could not complete login"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document