ReIM Login Fails With "Could Not Complete Login" Exception
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After new installation of Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Release 14.1, and upon trying to log in as RETAIL.USER, the login fails with "Could not complete login".
Steps to Recreate:
- Installed the required components until we reached the creation of the RETAIL.USER, which failed due to incorrect LDIFs.
- Created required attributes and object classes as per details in the Installation Guide and created RETAIL.USER successfully.
- In ODSM, created the reim group and made RETAIL.USER, admin, reim.admin - members of the reim group.
- Ensured that RETAIL.USER was present in IM_BUSINESS_ROLE_MEMBER with business_role_id set to 1.
- Installed ReIM.
- Attempted to log in to ReIM with RETAIL.USER, and received error: "Could not complete login"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms