Fulfillment Order Number is Missing in Edidlord Batch
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Order Number is missing in edidlord batch so suppliers are not able to fulfill the order request.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer order sourced from Vendor and delivered directly to the customer.
2. This creates a drop ship Purchase Order in approved status.
3. Send this information to the supplier via EDI.
4. Notice that only the Customer Order information is seen in TORDR and not fulfillment order.
5. Due to this, suppliers are not able to fulfill the order request correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms