Unable To Cancel Active Multi-Buy Promotion Component: "Non Unique Addressing" Error Occurs
(Doc ID 1998528.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.0.x, when users try to cancel an active Multi-Buy promotion component, conflict checking fails with the following FATAL error:
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a multi-buy promotion.
- In the buy list choose quantity as 4 and an item.
- In the reward list choose amount off for all buy lists.
- Choose a zone group with at least two zones. Ensure that at least one location from each zone is ranged to the item in the buy list in zone group field.
- Approve it and make it active.
- Try to cancel it. RPM throws the exception: com.retek.platform.exception.RetekUnknownSystemException: 0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-32638: Non unique addressing in MODEL dimensions@2RPM_ROLL_FORWARD_SQL.RPM_RF_CLEARANCE_CARRIER exception id: 1426682412199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document