Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168IN to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
QTY_MATCHED column in SHIPSKU table was incorrectly populated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for one item.
2. Receive it in multiple containers.
3. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy.
4. Resolve quantity discrepancy using debit memo reason code.
5. Resolve cost discrepancy using RCA reason code.
6. Notice that invoice was matched.
7. Notice that QTY_MATCHED column in SHIPSKU table reflects total quantity of the shipment instead of individual carton quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms