Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER setting is not considered when posting.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set Balancing Tolerance to 1.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items.
- Receive the PO fully in 2 shipments.
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for all items.
- Resolve the cost discrepancy for one of the items.
- Pre-pay the invoice.
- Notice that the invoice was posted with different amounts for header and detail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms