Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.5, when using the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Interface IB61 - "Transfers (Inbound to RMS)", it is possible to create/update/delete a transfer in RMS and downstream systems from an external system.
If an update message is sent to RMS through this interface (for example, an update to the quantity of an item), RMS receives and updates the transfer in its system. The transfer update is then sent from RMS to Store Inventory Management (SIM). However, in SIM if the transfer is already dispatched, the transfer is not updated and an error message is issued saying that the transfer cannot be updated because it has been dispatched. The result is a transfer that contains different data between both systems: RMS and SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Through the RIB Interface xTsf (IB61), send a message creating a transfer (store to store).
- Verify that the transfer is sent to RMS and and also to SIM.
- In SIM, confirm and dispatch the transfer from the Source location.
- Through the RIB interface xTsf (IB61), send an update message for the same transfer, updating the quantity of the item.
- Verify that in RMS the transfer is updated.
- Verify that in SIM the transfer is not updated.
- Verify that in SIM, at the stage message, the transfer update message was blocked because the transfer is already dispatched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms