Supplier Site Cannot Be Changed on What-If Allocation
(Doc ID 1998977.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, the Supplier Site on a What-If allocation defaults to the Primary Supplier Site. However, when the user tries to change it to the Supplier Site they need, they are unable to do so. Also when trying to create the purchase order (PO) after attempting the change, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with 4 suppliers that belong to different org units.
- Associate color and size differentiators and create children.
- Range the item to a store which has a different org unit as that of the Primary Supplier site, and also range the item to a warehouse (WH).
- Update the stock on hand (SOH) for the WH.
- Create a What-If Allocation with the store that has a different org unit as that of the Primary Supplier site. The What If Summary shows the supplier which has a different org unit as the store.
- Try to change the supplier to the one which belongs to the same org unit as the store. The screen fetches data and reverts back to the old supplier.
- Now when you create the PO, the following error occurs: "The Purchase Order creation was not successful. Error : Location xxx and Supplier yyy are not related to the same org unit."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document