Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When only one item (out of 2 items in a warehouse to store transfer) is partially shipped, the tsfclose batch is setting the status of the transfer to 'C' after auto close days. However, it does not update in_transit_qty and does not reverse tran code 30 and 32 records posted during shipment.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a transfer from warehouse to store for two items and approve it.
2. Partially ship only one item but do not receive it. Notice that tran code 30 and 32 are created in TRAN_DATA table.
3. Advance vdate such that WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS are passed.
4. Run docclose and tsfclose batches.
5. Notice that transfer status was set to 'C'; however, in_transit_qty was not updated and also no entries were created for reversal of tran codes 30 and 32 posted during shipment in TRAN_DATA table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms