Transfer Related Tran Codes (30/32,37/38) Are Posted With VDATE Instead of PO Receipt Date
(Doc ID 1999572.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we do receiving against a purchase order (PO) with import ID/import_type, the 30/32 or 37/38 transactions are posted, but are posted with transaction date as VDATE. Instead, the system should post tran date as the receipt date being sent in the message.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order with import ID/import_type set in WH Table.
- Create shipment for that order.
- Receive the order.
- Check TRAN_DATA for that item and location (actual and bill_to_loc).
- Tran code 20 is posted against the receipt date
- Tran codes 30 /32 or 37/38 are posted against the VDATE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document