Split Container Screen Allows Split Operation If TO_CONTAINER and FROM_CONTAINER Have Different LOC_TYPEs
(Doc ID 1999846.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, the Split Container screen allows the split operation if the 'to_container' and 'from_container' have different location_types. This should not be allowed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 C-type Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) - TEST and TEST1 with the Purchase Order (PO) TEST and TEST1, and containers TEST and TEST1 having items ASN4, ASN5, ASN6 and ASN1, ASN2, ASN3 respectively with 100 units each.
- Receive both the containers.
- After receiving, and with putaway not yet performed, split one of the items (say, ASN4) from TEST to another container (say, GEN1). In the CONTAINER table, for the container GEN1, the PO_NBR column is updated with TEST. The container GEN1 has been putaway to the reserve location (RESERVE).
- After this, split the item ASN1 from the container TEST1 (with PO TEST1) to the same container GEN1. This container is in the reserve location, the system allows the split.
- During the splitting of the second item, TEST1 ('from_container') is in the receiving door location and GEN1 ('to_container') is in the reserve location. RWMS allows this operation, but it should not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document