Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Values on the Customs Entry Header screen for 'Total Taxes', 'Total VFD' (Value for Duty), and 'Total Other' are incorrect when associated with an item having a Harmonized Tariff Schedule ( HTS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure there is data in HTS_COMPUTATION table (populated by base script elc_comp_post_htsupld.sql).
2. Create a new item ,attach it to HTS code which does not have any tax component.
3. Create an order for this item.
4. Ship the order.
5. Create transportation record and finalize it.
6. Receive the Shipment.
7. Now create custom entry and observe that values for Total Taxes and Total Other is populated with values even though HTS does not have these components.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms