Price Override on Returns Does Not Recalculate Tax
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), why is the Tax value not changed for an item on which a price override is conducted on a Return with Receipt transaction?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS with Cashier role.
- Ring item.
- Press F8 Pricing > F2 Price Override.
- Enter price and select reason code. Observe that based on the new amount, tax is recalculated.
- Complete the transaction and note the transaction number.
- Press Return F2 and retrieve the transaction.
- Select reason code.
- Select F8 Pricing > F2 Price Override.
- Manager override screen displays; grant the permission.
- Override the price, but note that tax is not recalculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms