RPM_PROMO_DTL Not Updated Correctly During Promotion Cancellation
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, RPM_PROMO_DTL is not updated with the cancellation date and still shows the original end date after successful cancellation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RPM UI.
- Create a new Promotion Header that starts on VDATE and ends on VDATE+1.
- Create a new simple component.
- Populate appropriate fields.
- Approve the promotion.
- Once approved, query the promotion and see that it is ACTIVE.
- Now set status to Cancel.
- Once status is Cancelled, check table data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms