'Default From Receipts' Option Not Working While Creating an Invoice: " Failed to Retrieve Items for the Selected Receipts"
(Doc ID 2000086.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, when attempting to add details to an invoice using the 'Default From Receipts' button, the data does not populate and the log file shows the the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ReIM.
- Go to Invoice Maintenance.
- Click on Document Search.
- Select Action = 'New' and Invoice type = 'Merchandise Invoice'. Provide other details and click on 'Detail' button. Invoice Maintenance Detail screen opens.
- Click on 'Default from Receipts' button.
- Item Details are not populating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!