Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.4.2 to 14.0.2 [Release 13.4 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) 13.4.2 Fusion Client, when using the Favorite option within the item selection steps of the workbook build wizard, the results based on the Favorite are not being shown on the right-hand side (RHS) of the wizard panel. However, the results do show up correctly in the final workbook build.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select the icon to build a new workbook.
- Select the products and locations.
- Move to the Calendar selection in the wizard.
- Select Save Favorites.
- Check the Use Relative Calendar option.
- Set the Start to -5 and click Save.
- Note that the selection of the calendar weeks are not reflected o the RHS panel of the wizard calendar selector.
- Complete the workbook build.
- Note that the workbook builds correctly with 5 previous calendar weeks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms