System Does Not Respect Default Quantity Limits Set Up at Differentiator Level
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, when the Default Quantity Limits are set up at DIFF_1 (differentiator) level and at style level, the system uses the style level setup instead of the diff.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Default Quantity Limits for a Style/Color (e.g., max 100).
- Set up Default Quantity Limits for the same style but without colour (e.g., max 200).
- Create an Allocation for the style/color item.
- Go to the Quantity Limits and use defaults.
- Note that the system uses the Style defaults and not the Style/Color settings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms