Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 14.0.x, if a plan is set up at the 'Class' level for only one store and all the other stores have the plan at the 'Item' level, when calculating an allocation with merchandise hierarchy defined as "Class", the result will have the class plan value for all the stores instead of only the specific store defined in the plan.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a fashion item. Range it to 4 warehouses and 2 stores.
- Add stock on hand for the item in 4 warehouses.
- Create a plan for 'class' with value 500 in store 1, and for 'item' with value 70 in store 2.
- Create a size profile for the style in both stores 1 and 2.
- Create an allocation for style with plan rule and merch level Class.
- Note that the system allocates 500 to store 1 and zero to store 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms