Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating Sourcing Items from Item Master Fails with error: "For Input String Null"
Steps to reproduce :
- Open Sourcing project, Goto Items | Edit | Update from Item master
- Select : Update Content from Item Master
- Update All Content
- Approved MFR List : Maintain AML changes made in Sourcing Project
- Item Attributes All selected
- MFR Part Attributes MFR Part Description
3. Update fails with For Input string Null
Note : if attachments tab is removed from Items and MFR Part section, the update is successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms