Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.6, while creating invoice details from a purchase order (PO) using the 'Default from Order' option, the cancelled lines on the PO are also copied over to the invoice. Once the items on the order are all received, even after all the non-zero lines on the invoice are matched to the receipt lines, the invoice remains in unresolved match status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with two items: Item1 and Item2.
- Create a shipment for the PO for Item1.
- Receive Item1 on the PO. Do not receive Item2.
- Cancel Item2 on the PO.
- Create an invoice for the PO. Add the details by 'Default from Order' option.
- Notice that the cancelled line also was copied to the detail. This is not expected.
- Open Summary Match screen and go to detail matching. Click on Cancel.
- Notice that the invoice match status in the shipment has been updated to 'M' and the invoice line for Item1 shows Matched (expected).
- At this stage, the invoice header status remains in URMTCH status due to the zero line in the invoice detail and it does not allow users to match the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms