Itemexp Screen Throws an Error as "ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (PK_ITEM_EXP_HEAD) Violated@2ITEM_EXPENSE_SQL.COPY_DOWN_PARENT_EXP"
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Itemexp screen throws following error when defaulting expenses from parent item to child item in case the child item may have an additional country than the parent item.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create item parent IP1 and Tran Item IT2.
2. Attach IP1 to Supplier 1 and Origin Country US.
3. Add expenses.
4. Default Supplier, Country and expenses to Child.
5. Now edit IT2, add CA as origin Country.
6. Add Expenses.
7. Now edit IP1, add CN as origin country.
8. Add expenses, click OK.
9. Pop up appears asking – Should the expenses be defaulted to children, Click Yes.
10. The error "ORA-00001" pops up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms