Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ever newly created coupon is edited in poscoup.fmb ( any field) then status being flows as UPS instead of ADD to ORPOS system.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a store coupon in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), with the effective date as tomorrow. Link an item to it and add 2 stores.
2. Exit the poscoup form.
3. Note on POS_COUPON_HEAD the coupon is created with extract_reqd_ind='Y' and pos_config_status='A'.
4. Edit the coupon via the poscoup form. change discount amount or change expiry date or any value. Save and exit. (Note: User can change any value in that coupon creation form).
5. Check POS_COUPON_HEAD table, the record now has pos_config_status='C'.
6. Run batch_orpos_extract.ksh and check the generated PricingExtractCoupon file, the discount rule will show UPS, instead of ADD type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms