Questions On Oracle In-Memory Performance-Driven Planning And In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle In-Memory Performance-Driven Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
--Oracle In-Memory Performance-Driven Planning (IMPDP) for Advanced Supply Chain Planning and
-- Oracle In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning (IMCDP) for Demantra.
Per metalink documents and information in Oracle site, these two modules work only in Oracle Engineered Systems(Exadata). Questions:
1. Can we have Oracle RDBMS Database 12c with in-memory feature for these two modules?
2. Is Exadata mandatory for IMPDP and IMCDP ?
3. What are the options if the customer doesn't want Exadata/Engineered Systems for using in-memory performance-driven or in-memory consumption driven planning?
4. Users understand that Oracle database 12c in-memory requires additional licensing. What are other licensing terms for Oracle In-Memory Performance-Driven Planning and Oracle In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning?
5. Any other engineered systems(Exalogic or Exalytics) required for Oracle In-Memory Performance-Driven Planning and Oracle In-Memory Consumption-Driven Planning?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms