Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 to 14.0.2 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), on Warehouse Return screen, when the user enters an Authorization Number for a warehouse return transaction and then deletes it during the approval or save action, the system produces a warning that 'Authorization Code is not allowed to be blank'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate: Shipping / Receiving > Returns.
- Click Create.
- Type an Authorization number for the warehouse.
- Add item to the return transaction.
- Delete the Authorization code from the field.
- An Error message is displayed: "Authorization Code is not allowed to be blank.". Press OK.
- Press Dispatch
- Press Yes to confirm the dispatch.
- Note that the Authentication number was not deleted.
When the same scenario is followed, but without entering the Authorization number in the first place, SIM allows the return with no Authorization Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms