Last updated on MARCH 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) does not allow the user to create another appointment for a partially received purchase order (PO).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for qty=100 for Item A.
- Create an appointment in RWMS for qty=100 for Item A.
- Receive qty=50 of item A against the appointment. Use scan unused labels to delete the remaining labels not yet received.
- Close the appointment.
- Create another appointment for the same PO using the "Add by PO" option.
- Note that the system does not allow this process and throws the error: "Could not add by PO because PO lines for this PO are already allocated."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms