AUTHORIZED_TIME Missing for Items Not Counted, Even Though Stock Count Has Been Completely Authorized
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, the value in STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.AUTHORIZED_TIME is not updated when the approved quantity is set to zero for items with no counted quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure the System Admin parameter 'Stock Count Null Count Quantity' = 0.
- Create a Unit Product Group and schedule it.
- Extract the count and take the snapshot.
- Upload the count results.
- Use the Confirm Child option to authorize the count.
- Notice that the STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.AUTHORIZED_TIME is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms