Ideal Weeks of Supply Not Working Properly: "Calculation Error" Occurs
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the user selects the option "Weeks" instead of "Use table" for the Ideal Weeks of Supply and inserts a value greater than 1 week, the allocation calculation always ends in an error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select one item that has sales history and a plan defined for the destination locations.
- Create an allocation for the above item.
- Select locations with sales history and plan defined.
- Select the Demand Source - "Plan Reproject", and the proper data range (with sales history and plan defined for the selected locations).
- Select "Weeks" under "Ideal Weeks of Supply" and insert a value greater than 1 (e.g., 2 weeks).
- Press Calculate button. The allocation will be in Calculation Error status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms