Redline/Undo Redline of Manufactuer/BOM Causes Privilege Error After Upgrading to Agile 9.3.3 Even Though User Has Enough Privilege For Subclass Level
(Doc ID 2001976.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Redline or Undo Redline Manufacturers or BOM after upgrade to Agile 9.3.3, following error occurs.
"The manufacturer part having number : XXXXXXX : No privilege does not exist. Please create it first."
What is Working
User having the same privileges was able to perform the same action before upgrade
For Redline Manufacturer:
- Open MCO:MCO01, points to the affected Item: ITEM01 and open Redline Manufacturers window
- Using Add and typing the number: ITEM02, it will come up with suggested Manufacturer Part
- Select the Manufacturer Part
- Press Enter. Result: Gets "The manufacturer part having number : XXXXXXX : No privilege does not exist. Please create it first" error
For Undo Redline BOM:
- Login to Web Client as admin user. This user has all the privilege
- Create part P01. Goto BOM tab, and add a Part
- Create ECO
- Goto Affected Items tab, select P01 and goto Redline BOM tab. Redline add text to BOM text field of BOM item, and Save
- Click Undo Redline. See it works without error
- Select P01 and redline add text to BOM text filed of BOM item, and Save again
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Disable all the read privileges for Item and Parts
- Create Read Privilege for Part subclass. Grant this to admin user
- Relogin to Web Client as admin
- From Recently Visited, select the ECO created in step 3
- Goto Affected Items tab, select P01 and goto Redline BOM tab.
- Click Undo Redlines. Result: Gets "Insufficient Privilege" error
Upgraded to Agile 9.3.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document