Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is Allowing Duplicate Item Numbers when Smart Rule is set to Disallow and doing a Save-as function.
This smart rule does work if you do a BOM copy or create manually.
Smart Rule "Duplicate Items numbers" when set to Disallow should not allow Duplicate Item Numbers when doing save-as function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set the Smart Rules to "Allow" for Duplicate Items numbers
2) Create a BOM with duplicate item numbers (the BOM is at Released status)
3) Set the Smart Rule to "Disallow" for Duplicate Item Numbers
4) Do a save-as from the BOM with duplicates to a new BOM. *No Error Occurs*
5) Do a BOM copy form the BOM with duplicates to a new BOM. *Error Occurs*
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms