Agile is Allowing Duplicate Item Numbers when Smart Rule is Set to Disallow and Doing Save-as
(Doc ID 2002020.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is Allowing Duplicate Item Numbers when Smart Rule is set to Disallow and doing a Save-as function.
This smart rule does work if you do a BOM copy or create manually.
Smart Rule "Duplicate Items numbers" when set to Disallow should not allow Duplicate Item Numbers when doing save-as function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set the Smart Rules to "Allow" for Duplicate Items numbers
2) Create a BOM with duplicate item numbers (the BOM is at Released status)
3) Set the Smart Rule to "Disallow" for Duplicate Item Numbers
4) Do a save-as from the BOM with duplicates to a new BOM. *No Error Occurs*
5) Do a BOM copy form the BOM with duplicates to a new BOM. *Error Occurs*
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document