System Does Not Recognize The Promotion Number If It Was Input Manually In SATRDETL Form
(Doc ID 2002239.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.0.x, if a promotion is input manually in the SATRDETL form, the system does not recognize the promo number.
Instructions to Re-create:
- Load a transaction to ReSA with invalid promo ID and verify that the IDISC_DRN_STIN error is loaded.
- Edit the transaction in the ReSA UI.
- Open the discount detail screen.
- Enter the promo ID in the line with error and tab out. Notice that the promotion name is not fetched.
- Try to select from LOV. Notice it does not change any field value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!